Jessica L. Cleary received her B.A. from Westfield State College in 1997 and received her J.D. from Roger Williams University School of Law in 2000. After litigating workers compensation cases for eight years, in 2009 she began representing disabled Veterans and their dependents in pursuit of VA compensation. Jessica career as a Veteran’s Disability Attorney was initially inspired by her two grand-fathers who served in the U.S. Army in World War II and her father who served as a Marine in Vietnam. Having represented hundreds of Veterans before the VA Regional Office and the Board of Veterans Appeals she is also inspired by each and every one of her past and present clients.
Jessica is admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and the United States Supreme Court and is a member of the Rhode Island Bar. She has been accredited by the VA since May 2009.
Jessica is a member of the National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates.
Jessica was also recognized in 2014 by the Providence Business News as a 40 under 40 award 1 recipient for her career success and community involvement as a member of the George Sink, P.A team of attorneys.
Contact Jessica L. Cleary
Office Number: 1-800-849-7465
Direct Line: 843-569-1700
7011 Rivers Avenue
North Charleston, SC 29406
- Speaker at Rhode Island Workers Compensation Practice and Procedure Seminar sponsored by Lorman Seminars: September 2006.
- Speaker at the semi-annual NOVA Seminar on the topic of Medical and Vocational Expert Retention: September 2011
- Speaker for the Rhode Island Bar Association Armed Forces Legal Services Project on the topic of Veteran Pension: November 2011
- Speaker for Roger Williams University School of Law on the topic of Introduction to Veteran’s Law and Practice: May 2012
- Speaker at the semi-annual NOVA Seminar on the topic of Establishing Service Connection for the Veteran’s Cause of Death: September 2012
- Speaker at the International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals Seminar on the topic of Veteran “Unemployability”: April 2013
- Speaker at the semi-annual NOVA Seminar on the topic of VA Claim Process: October 2013
- Rhode Island