“For quite some time I have been trying to get the correct rating and compensation from the VA, and Disabled Vets was able to do that through tireless work. I’m appreciative of all their help with me attaining my VA compensation. And with that, I will always be thankful to them. They really care when it comes to helping veterans.”
“I consider myself blessed to have Disabled Vets to help me with my disability compensation claims with the Veterans Administration (VA). It was a perfect decision I made getting assistance/help from people who are highly familiar with laws, regulations, benefits, and claims rules and procedures in filing veterans’ disability compensation and benefits, as well as submitting appeals on denied compensation decisions and professionally challenging the adverse decisions. Some of the best reasons why choosing Disabled Vets are:
1. They are well aware of the hardships our veterans experienced in serving our country, commonly resulting in veterans experiencing mental, emotional, and physical ailments.
2. Their main mission is to help veterans acquire their well-deserved compensation and benefits.
3. THey are well aware of and fully understand all existing laws that regulate compensatory benefits to individual veterans.
4. They know how to connect the dots between physical, mental, and emotional health problems. Additionally, they are familiar with all VA terms, i.e., secondary, and presumptive disability claims, and how to file respective claims and properly substantiate them.
5. My extremely favorable and greatly appreciated experience with Disabled Vets, I believe that this Group has established a strong reputation, integrity, and commitment to veterans’ assistance with the Department of Veterans Affairs’ Administrative Claims Division.
To all veterans who acquired disabling health conditions from the military service, may I suggest that you consider seeking the assistance of Disabled Vets. My unpleasant experiences with several service officers who were there just to have a job, brought me frustration against the Veterans Affairs Claim System, not until I got in touch with Disabled Vets to whom I owe a lifetime of gratitude. To Disabled Vets, particularly to the mediators on my behalf, my lifetime gratitude/appreciation to you all!
God bless you all for your hard work for me and to all my deserving fellow veterans who come to you for aid.”
“I am a Vietnam Veteran who has struggled with the Department of Veterans Affairs over disabilities and ratings since the year 2004. After attempting to do it on my own for so long, I became very frustrated and started to lose hope. While doing some research, I discovered Disabled Vets and thought I would give it one last try to get a better rating. As a result, this dedicated group of individuals successfully worked consistently and very hard to achieve the best results for my claims. The results were amazing and I ended up with a 100% disability rating along with thousands of dollars in back pay. I highly recommend Disabled Vets to every veteran looking to present and win their case with the Department of Veterans Affairs.”
“My experience with Disable Vets spanned over ten years. We experienced delays and setbacks but, in the end, I was approved to the date of the original claim. I would choose them again. Great team.”
“First of all, let me start by saying thank you to Disabled Vets. Over the years, I know that I was a pain to deal with but, no matter what, they always had my best interest at heart. My team has truly been a blessing for me. In all honesty, if you’re sick and tired, give Disabled Vets a call because they are good at what they do. I highly recommend it. Thank you guys again, so much, for all your hard work and dedication to helping veterans like myself. Any veterans that are reading this, I promise you will not disappointed.”