Attorney George Sink Sr. fought for our country in Vietnam. Now George’s firm fights for veterans. George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers is committed to helping disabled veterans seek the benefits they deserve from VA. Why? Because George Sink Sr. knows what disabled vets are going through. He is a disabled vet himself. While serving in Vietnam, George Sink Sr. suffered an injury and was medevaced stateside for a six-month hospital stay that left him with a lifelong disability. Many of our team members have also served in the military. We get it. This is the sort of team a veteran wants fighting for their disability claim.
More About George Sink’s Unique Background
George had a draft-exempt job, teaching school. He left his job as a teacher in 1966 and volunteered to serve in the Marine Corps. George volunteered to return to Vietnam and was injured on his second tour of duty.
Discharged and disabled, George got his disability benefits from VA. He also received his GI Bill education benefits and went to law school. He saw for himself how complex, difficult, and frustrating it is for veterans to get their due. That experience now inspires George and his team to reach out to other veterans in need. George uses his experience to make it easier for other veterans to seek the payments they deserve from VA. We are passionate about helping disabled veterans secure disability benefits. It’s our small way of honoring your service. If you are seeking veterans disability benefits, we want to help you. It costs you nothing to discuss your situation with one of our attorneys.
How Disabled Vets Helps Those Seeking Disability Benefits
Disabled Vets leads the disability benefits process for veterans in need. The attorneys at Disabled Vets may:
- Work with veterans and their doctors to understand disabling injuries: Nobody knows veterans’ injuries and symptoms better than the veterans themselves. We work directly with veterans and their physicians to gain a clear understanding of their injuries and symptoms.
- Obtain existing documentation of the disability: Disabled Vets will obtain any existing documentation of a veteran’s disabling conditions. Medical images, professionals’ written assessments, and other documentation may help a claim for benefits.
- Help the veteran generate additional documentation of their disability: If a veteran’s medical records aren’t up-to-date or thorough, then Disabled Vets helps them get additional medical care.
- Deal with VA representatives: Disabled Vets deals with VA representatives and others involved in the claims process. This saves clients from spending valuable time and possibly saying the wrong things to VA reps.
- Determine what amount of disability benefits the client deserves: No two disabled veterans have the same disability profile. Disabled Vets determines exactly how much disability coverage a client deserves, then fights for that compensation.
Veterans know how tough it can be to receive and maintain fair disability benefits. The Disabled Vets team understands, too. They use their expertise and resources on behalf of disabled veterans, which allows the veterans to rest and recover as they should.
We Understand the Complex Disability Benefits Process Well
Disabled Vets has ample experience with the complex veterans disability process. Its attorneys know what VA representatives look for, what documentation clients will need to submit, and other hacks for an often frustrating process.
Praise From Veterans We’ve Helped
Veterans we’ve helped obtain disability benefits for have let us know how grateful they are:
- “I just want to take the time to praise Disabledvets.com for what they did for me. I had already been denied twice for TDIU, and I was at my wits’ end. I had shied away from most lawyers advertising to help vets because some of my friends had been ripped off. Then I saw a George Sink commercial and when I saw that he was a veteran like me, for some reason I knew I could put my faith in him. When I went for my BVA in November of 2016, they were right there going to bat for me. In June of 2016, I was granted my TDIU dated back to October of 2012 and I also got a raise in benefits from 30% to 50% from 2010 to 2012.” – Kenneth B., Veteran and Former Client
- “The government makes it hard to get your benefits, but George Sink injury lawyers made it easy.” – Julius F., Veteran and Former Client
- “I really felt for the first time somebody was in my corner. He’s a veteran and I’m a veteran. That’s why I called George Sink.” – Alvin A., Veteran and Former Client
We show all clients the dedication that a veteran deserves. Our team does not stop fighting until we’ve exhausted all options in seeking fair disability benefits.
Trust Our Veterans Disability Lawyers to Fight for What’s Right
In the Community
Giving back to the community is at the heart of Disabled Vets. The team of attorneys participates in numerous community events, community service, sponsorships, and scholarships throughout South Carolina.
Please use this page as a resource to see the events we sponsor and/or take part in, as well as to see what events are coming up in your community.
Travis Manion Foundation’s 9/11 Heroes Run
HS Senior & College Student Scholarship
Disabled Vets bestows a scholarship to one hard-working U.S. college student who is one of the following:
- An active-duty service member
- A veteran
- The spouse or child of an active-duty or retired service member
High school seniors and graduates as well as college undergraduate and graduate students may apply. For more information, click here.