The Disabled Vets Helpline was created to assist this nation’s veterans suffering from
A Physical Disability, that is:
- A single disability rated at 60% or more.
- Due to a service-related injury, and
- Can’t work because of that disability
A Mental Disability, that is
- A service-connected disability for any mental disorder.
- Can’t work because of that disorder, and
- The VA has not granted you a 100% rating.
Are You Losing Thousands in VA Benefits Every Month?
The Disabled Vets Helpline may be able to help.
Call the Helpline or fill out the form to the right for your free case review.