“I consider myself blessed to have Disabled Vets to help me with my disability compensation claims with the Veterans Administration (VA). It was a perfect decision I made getting assistance/help from people who are highly familiar with laws, regulations, benefits, and claims rules and procedures in filing veterans’ disability compensation and benefits, as well as submitting appeals on denied compensation decisions and professionally challenging the adverse decisions. Some of the best reasons why choosing Disabled Vets are:
1. They are well aware of the hardships our veterans experienced in serving our country, commonly resulting in veterans experiencing mental, emotional, and physical ailments.
2. Their main mission is to help veterans acquire their well-deserved compensation and benefits.
3. THey are well aware of and fully understand all existing laws that regulate compensatory benefits to individual veterans.
4. They know how to connect the dots between physical, mental, and emotional health problems. Additionally, they are familiar with all VA terms, i.e., secondary, and presumptive disability claims, and how to file respective claims and properly substantiate them.
5. My extremely favorable and greatly appreciated experience with Disabled Vets, I believe that this Group has established a strong reputation, integrity, and commitment to veterans’ assistance with the Department of Veterans Affairs’ Administrative Claims Division.
To all veterans who acquired disabling health conditions from the military service, may I suggest that you consider seeking the assistance of Disabled Vets. My unpleasant experiences with several service officers who were there just to have a job, brought me frustration against the Veterans Affairs Claim System, not until I got in touch with Disabled Vets to whom I owe a lifetime of gratitude. To Disabled Vets, particularly to the mediators on my behalf, my lifetime gratitude/appreciation to you all!
God bless you all for your hard work for me and to all my deserving fellow veterans who come to you for aid.”