You are not alone if your initial application for veterans disability benefits has been denied. Many valid claims are at first rejected – or rated too low – by the VA. Many disabled veterans go on to get the benefits they deserve through the appeals process.
Don’t go it alone in the appeals process if your claim has been denied. Get help from the West Virginia veterans disability advocates at Disabled Vets. Our staff of advocates fights for the rights of other disabled vets who need help with a claim that was improperly denied.
Why should you choose Disabled Vets to help you appeal your denied claim?
- We are ready when you are.
- No risk consultation. FREE consultations and claim reviews to get started right away.
- Experience and track record of success. Our advocates have been trusted by many disabled veterans who have secured benefits with our help.
Why Did the VA Deny Your Claim in West Virginia?
It’s no secret that the VA is an overburdened government agency. In far too many cases, the VA makes mistakes and rejects an application for veterans disability benefits outright. In many other cases, VA officials unfairly rate an applicant’s level of impairment far lower than it truly is.
Some of the reasons why the VA may reject a claim for benefits include:
- Failure to prove that the disabling condition resulted from an injury during active duty
- Failure to prove that the disabling condition began during active duty
- Failure to prove that the disabling condition is related to military service
- Failure to prove that the disabling condition exists
Even when you get all this right, an error in reviewing the paperwork may be the reason why the VA wrongly denies a claim. It’s also possible that there was an error in the application, missing documents or some other issue. In any event, the good news is that there is an appeals process that gives disabled veterans another chance to get the monthly cash benefits they are actually entitled to.
Denied Claim for Veterans Disability Benefits in WV? Take Action Now!
At Disabled Vets, we’re ready to talk whenever you are. Find out now how we can help you with your denied veterans disability benefits claim, how to increase your disability rating, increasing your rating to 100, or help with your PTSD diagnosis. Call us or contact us online for a claim review that is absolutely free and comes with no risk and no obligations.